Peter Keil and Ilona Harker invite you to explore your personal inner world, to meet your internal characters, such as your muse and critic, to nurture constructive relationships and develop your creative success.
Gardening in the Imaginal Landscape is offers 2 half day- 4 hr workshop on Saturday 28th April. 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm
• De-construct the myth of the 'successful artist'.
• Explore the mythology of The Muse (also known as the genius or daemon) and The Critic (destructor) and other personal inner avatars such as The Procrastinator, The Over Thinker, The Saboteur etc...
• Using a guided meditation process discover and explore your Imaginal Landscape
• Discover how to access your Imaginal Garden and inner characters whenever you want and leave when ever you need.
• Ongoing support and educational tools all inclusive
The application of this technique can be used across a broad spectrum of creative industries, personal development and in the corporate world.